Thursday, March 24, 2016


Berry Smoothie 

I am not much of a smoothie recipe follower. The excitement of throwing whatever we have in the freezer into a blender (and hoping it tastes good) just isn't there when you are reading off a recipe. Maybe some day I'll go out of my comfort zone and test out an actual recipe, but until then I am going to keep on creating. This smoothie was especially tasty! So, if you are a smoothie recipe follower here's the recipe*. If not, go create your own!

Ingredients:
1/2 banana
2 strawberries
1/3 cup blueberries
1/3 cup pineapple
1/3 cup milk

Directions: 
Throw everything in a blender. Blend until your hearts content. Enjoy.
*This recipe is an estimation of what I put in my smoothie... I don't actually measure. So, add more milk or fruit until you're happy!

No comments:

Post a Comment